TO FIND TRACKING NUMBER SEE PICTURE NUMBER 2
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE FROM MOROCCO
FOR ORDERS OVER 50 $ SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE.
WE SHIP ALWAYS BY REGISTERED AIR POST, AND ALSO BY STANDARD SHIPPING.
THERE IS NO OPTIONS CASH ON DELIVERY.
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK THE JUNK OR SPAM EMAIL FOLDER.
We don’t send to the following countries:
- Sierra Leone
- Congo – Kinshasa
- Congo, Republic
- Central African Republic
- Burkina Faso
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY:
1. Remember that we are sending the shipment as a recommended shipment (with signature confirmation) and that it can be given only by the one on whose the shipment is addressed and that it must be signed from this person.
2. Be sure to register a valid e-mail address. You will receive notification of your order on this e-mail address.
3. We also use Aftershipp that will automatically send you a notice of the current status of your order we sent. If it happens that the postman does not find you at home when delivering the item, you will also receive an email notification about it.
Keep track of your order using the tracking number (we cannot do that for you).
4. If you get a notification on your e-mail address “Delivery failure”, go to your post office with a tracking number and ask for your package (we cannot do it for you).
5. Do not order from our site if you want to receive a shipment in Post office box, or if you are not at home.
Do not make an order from our site and leave a message: “Leave the parcel at my neighbor’s house if I am not at home (read 1.) (We cannot do it).”
6. If your package comes back to us, we need to pay a return shipping fee. This means that if you want that we re-send your package, you have to pay the return shipping fee as well as the postage for sending again.
7. Therefore, we emphasize that you are signing up with a valid email address, as well as always checking the Spam / Junk folder because your email filter might be set up so that our e-mail will end up in your Spam / Junk Folder.
8. If you see that tracking shows that the shipment is still in the place from where it was sent, it means only that the shipment is in transit and other post offices and countries where is shipment currently located does not provide data.
We are not post, so we cannot give you an answer where your parcel is located (even post cannot tell you this so long is shipment in transit).
We advise you in this case ALWAYS CONTACT your post with a tracking number and ask them about your package.
9. I didn’t get my package within the time given from post?:
If you didn’t get your package, We can submit a request for investigation only after 30 days have passed from the date of sending.
10. Once we have sent your order, you will be able to find a shipment tracking number in your order history.
1. Standard shipping:
Dispatched within 3-7 business days. (In some cases, shipping delays may occur with a delay of 3 to 10 days. Especially during the season or after public holidays.).
2. Delivery time depends on your location (the post is responsible for the time of delivery)
3. Please note that on Saturday and Sunday we do not process orders.
DELIVERY TIME GIVEN FROM POST:
EUROPE – EUROPEAN UNION: 3 – 20 DAYS
WORLDWIDE: 5 – 30 DAYS.
HERE YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PACKAGE:
If you made an order like the guest you can track your package HERE.
Link for tracking order is sent to your Email “Package in transit”
CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER
NOTE: Please wait for at least 24 hours after the item(s) have been sent/posted for tracking details to be available.
PAYPAL / CREDIT CARDS
(you can pay with a card via paypal account) after this step the product is sent to the chosen address.
our system will automatically cancel the order,if we have not received payment within 7 days.
Ordering products that are currently out of stock:
Some of the products that are not in stock and their quantity is limited, you can order. But you’ll have to wait up to 30 days until we get the seeds from our supplier.
If you order other products that are available, along with products that are not currently in stock, your order will be sent only when we receive a seed that is currently not available and you have ordered it.
INFO/FAQ ABOUT SHIPPING STATUSES
Postal services – What does a data received through online track and trace system mean? – Clarification of mail status
International outbound mail – data on mail item before it leaves its country of origin:
Receive item from customer (Otb) – item received for dispatching by postal administration of origin.
Insert item into bag (Otb) – item ready for dispatching abroad. As a rule this event is the date of mail dispatching; next event concerning mail item follows after scanning the item at postal administration of destination.
International inbound mail – data about mail item after it reaches postal administration of destination:
Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) – mail item received at the international sorting centre of the postal administration of destination.
Send item to customs (Inb) – mail item forwarded to relevant customs office for customs clearing procedure.
Retention reason: Invoice missing (Inb) – reason for retention: no invoice accompanying mail item
Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner – waiting for customs procedure.
Return item from customs (Inb) – item returned from customs
Send item to domestic location (Inb) – item sent toward addressee.
Receive item at delivery office (Inb) – item received at delivery post office.
Unsuccessful item delivery attempt (Inb) – unsuccessful attempt of delivery.
Deliver item (Inb) – item has been delivered.
Can a mail item be sent abroad by charging postage to the recipient?
It is not possible to send a mail item abroad in this way. Postage should be paid by the sender.
What if my mail item has not been delivered or was delivered damaged?
A claim to international service concerning lost or damaged mail items for which a confirmation of receipt is issued (international hpekspres, registered mail, mail with declared value, parcels), should be submitted together with relevant confirmation of receipt to initiate the claim procedure.
The claim procedure can be initiated in any post office free of charge, within 6 months counting from the firs next day after handover of the mail item.
The claim procedure in international service is solved in the shortest possible time and must be completed at the latest within two months counting from the day when it was initiated.
In accordance with the UPU Acts the claim procedure cannot be initiated for mail items received without mail reference number (so called regular mail items) since these mail items are not registered in the system, are not delivered to the addressee against signature and cannot be tracked and traced individually in postal system.
All our seeds are first tested on germination. If the test rate is under 60% these seeds are not sold. Only seeds with germination rate over 60% are sold in our online store.
We can assure you that all our seeds are fresh – if any of them are unsold during the season, they come back to breeder, and in new season we supply our shop with the fresh seeds.
Seeds is a live product, which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, and light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer’s responsibility and risk. Seller cannot be responsible for buyers growing methods or mistakes.
© 2020 All rights reserved